Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nice Meal

Today is Friday. Weekend is coming! But I'm already dead tired. Today met up with a fren and went for a meal and then shopping. It was raining at 12pm. I wanted to meet up with Lay Ling for lunch and then go to Lee Hwa to buy my Ginvera Marvel Gel. However, it rained at 12pm!! I've no choice but to postpone my meet up with her until next week. Then I went with Sam for lunch as uncle Kang Huat and Shermaine had to go for a meeting with a Business Development Manager. When we went down for lunch at around 12.20pm, the rain actually stopped!! Heaven's playing with me??

In the noon, I received an email from Simon, on the NKF wmv file. I thought maybe i just forward to one of my friends. But his email happen to be full. So I sms him, telling him to clear his email. He said there's too many emails to delete and he did not know which one to delete. Therefore I told him probably he might want to create more email accounts for me to bombard. Who knows he replied tell me to print out the document and then send to him by slow mail. I don't know to laugh or cry at his reply. It was wmv file, how am I suppose to print out? This chap really deserves to be scolded at times =p always trying to make my blood boils and makes me vomit blood. Then he'd say he is trying to help make my blood circulates *Pengz* He and his nonsense, as usual. LOL.

I then meet up with Jane in the evening. We went to Nooch Noodle Bar for dinner. The food there was quite nice. I like the ice chendol. However, I guess I must have over-eaten that I feel very full and most probably due to the coconut milk in the chendol, I feel so bloated and now feel like throwing up. Feels really yucky!! BBQ









No comments: