Saturday (28 April 2007)
I went to my student's house for her tuition lesson in the morning at 10.30am. The lesson ended at 12pm sharp. Then I went to Lot 1 to shop awhile before I went to meet Joanne at Causeway Point. There was sale promotion at Lot 1. Iora was having their sale at the 1st level. I bought this pair of pants which cost only $29. It fits me just nice 

At about 1.15pm, I left for Causeway Point, meeting Joanne for KTV at PartyWorld. We had a good time singing. We haven't been singing together for quite some time.
After our KTV session, we shopped at Level 1 for a while. There were some stalls at the first level selling clothes, accessories etc. I saw this skirt and quite like it. The price was $15, but the lady only charged me $13 for it without much bargaining
After our KTV session, we shopped at Level 1 for a while. There were some stalls at the first level selling clothes, accessories etc. I saw this skirt and quite like it. The price was $15, but the lady only charged me $13 for it without much bargaining
Then we had our dinner at Lerk Thai. Dinner was not bad.
After dinner, we went to Causeway Point to shop for a while as we were too full after dinner. Joanne bought a skirt from Metro. Metro was also having a 20% storewide sale.
After dinner, we went to Causeway Point to shop for a while as we were too full after dinner. Joanne bought a skirt from Metro. Metro was also having a 20% storewide sale.Sunday (29 April 2007)
Today, Huiping and I went to watch the movie "200 Pounds Beauty". It's about a girl called Hanna who is a lip sync vocalist for Ammy, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though Hanna is always ignored due to her appearance, she has always been a bright and happy girl until Ammy humiliated her in front of Sang-jun, the one she secretly admired.
Finally, she made a life-changing decision: to have a major cosmetic surgery… Will this move, will her unrequited love get any return? Go and see it yourself
It's a 115 min show. I think it's really worth it. It's a comedy and romance show. It was rather touching towards the end when Hanna confessed to all her fans that she did the cosmetic surgery. And ya.. the lead actor is also very handsome!
He looks like a combination of Jacky Chan and Christopher Lee, while the lead actress is also very pretty! She looks like a combination of Shu Qi and Vivien Hsu!
He looks like a combination of Jacky Chan and Christopher Lee, while the lead actress is also very pretty! She looks like a combination of Shu Qi and Vivien Hsu! The show ended at about 4pm. Then I went to BHG (Be Here for Good) formerly known as Seiyu, to buy the bag that I saw at OG Albert Complex. It's $33.90 before less 20% discount.





No comments:
Post a Comment