Friday, July 18, 2008

Still Sick.... (Part 2)

I went to see doctor on Tuesday night as I couldn't see clearly. My visoin was blur and there were discharges from my eye. I was so worried and quickly went to the 24 Hrs Clinic at CCK Central.

The doctor diagnosed that it was eye irritation due to contact lens. I had doubts about it. However, I sent my contact lens for servicing to play safe.
I still don't get well and decided to go to the Chinese Sinseh this morning. The doctor felt my pulse and after some time, told me that my liver is too heaty and that's why it affects my eye vision. I've taken the medicine that he had prescribed and I feel much better now.

I informed my colleagues that I'd be late for work today as I had to go for consultation. They were fine with it and told me that I can take time off. My current company is not so particular with staff reporting for work on time. As long as there's valid reason and not too late, the management is fine with it.

I am glad that I'm able to claim the medical fees that I've incurred for the past week. I went for 3 consultations and spent S$99! However, I only claimed S$79 which I went to GP. Hopefully I'd get well soon after taking the medicine prescribed by the Chinese Sinseh. Being sick for almost two weeks isn't good at all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol....gosh!..u better take good care of yourself..these few days alot of people sick..me was sick too, hasn't recover since last week.