Tomorrow is Monday. It's starting of the week again!
How did I spend my weekends?
It was my offday on Saturday. As usual, I went to give tuition lesson in the morning, after which I went to the new dental clinic to book my dental appointment, which is scheduled on 29 September. Then I went to Lot 1 to shop, bought two tee shirts and a knee-length pants at Hang Ten, cost me $53.
It was already about 1pm when I left. I quickly took my lunch and log on to MSN again. There's always somebody there to chat with... it's just nice... =) ... perhaps, it would even be nicer to have someone contributing to the same blog, sharing their views... Sweet, isn't it? =)
Joanne told me about the website where I can view videos. It's similar to Youtube. I recommended to YW too and he found it much easier to use as compared to ppstream, as he couldn't read much of the Chinese words! LOL... think he needs supplementary class on Chinese.
I watched 100% Senorita and completed the show within two days! I started watching from about 11pm? All the way till 5am. Hehe... crazy right? But the show was so interesting that I gave chase lor... Probably I was too engrossed in the show as the actresses, I cried with them lor -.-" So sad...
I woke up at 1.30pm this morning! It's the first time that I woke up so late! After taken my lunch, I started watching again at 2pm till 5pm... To my dismay, the show wasn't completely uploaded. Sigh...
Actually feel kind of tired of what I'm currently doing now. I feel like taking a break, or even start from the beginning all over again.
If life is a game, I'd choose to press the restart button....
How did I spend my weekends?
It was my offday on Saturday. As usual, I went to give tuition lesson in the morning, after which I went to the new dental clinic to book my dental appointment, which is scheduled on 29 September. Then I went to Lot 1 to shop, bought two tee shirts and a knee-length pants at Hang Ten, cost me $53.
It was already about 1pm when I left. I quickly took my lunch and log on to MSN again. There's always somebody there to chat with... it's just nice... =) ... perhaps, it would even be nicer to have someone contributing to the same blog, sharing their views... Sweet, isn't it? =)
Joanne told me about the website where I can view videos. It's similar to Youtube. I recommended to YW too and he found it much easier to use as compared to ppstream, as he couldn't read much of the Chinese words! LOL... think he needs supplementary class on Chinese.
I watched 100% Senorita and completed the show within two days! I started watching from about 11pm? All the way till 5am. Hehe... crazy right? But the show was so interesting that I gave chase lor... Probably I was too engrossed in the show as the actresses, I cried with them lor -.-" So sad...
I woke up at 1.30pm this morning! It's the first time that I woke up so late! After taken my lunch, I started watching again at 2pm till 5pm... To my dismay, the show wasn't completely uploaded. Sigh...
Actually feel kind of tired of what I'm currently doing now. I feel like taking a break, or even start from the beginning all over again.
If life is a game, I'd choose to press the restart button....



No comments:
Post a Comment