Sunday, July 01, 2007

What a tiring day!



It was my turn to work shift on Saturday. After work, I went for tuition. Then met up with Kareen to go shopping. We shopped around. There were many ppl. We had our dinner at one of the restaurants. The spaghetti wasn't very nice. Kareen didn't even finish her food. I ordered spaghetti cabonara. The cream was too little. Not nice either. But I was very full after drinking the chocolate milkshake! ^_^

Finally, I bought the bag with the remaining $120 CK Tang vouchers that I had. The retail price was $190. After discount and paying by vouchers, I only paid $30+ for it! =D

I asked a few people for their opinions, most guys say it's auntie brand. Well... what to do? Buy LV ah? You all give me the money I go buy lor... lol... anyway.. per the sales promoter, she said that the design is exactly the same. Not sure how true it is, but anyway... I think I really got a good deal for this bag ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... LV Lookalike!!! Think pasar malam got better ones.. hahahahaha