Sunday, November 04, 2007

What a coincidence!

I like to go to chatrooms to chat while I'm bored and I'm bored most of the time. I got to know and see a lot from the chatrooms. Some friends totally object me from going there to know more people. Well, I only chat, nothing else and I don't really like meeting up with strangers.

I've got to know a few people in the same line as me. Added them to msn contacts for reference in case I need any help in my work.

I also got to know a few people from Swiss! Some are seniors, some are juniors. Alan is in accounting line and we've been on msn for the past 1 year I guess? Hmmm, can't really remember. Chris is a bit siao siao type lor. He's forever so crappy. Edmund is stuck with his current job that he dislike most. Peck Li is very successful in her career. The latest one I knew from the chatroom is Mr Peh!!! LOL... He's my senior and now is a very popular teacher in a secondary school. =D

He reminds me of the 方老师 show. He's so popular among his students. There are so many students leaving comments for him. Can feel his popularity too. Haha.. hmmm.. first time have a teacher as a friend, seems quite interesting and I'm definitely amused with his occupation =p

No comments: