Tuesday, December 18, 2007

People come, people go...

It's been almost one week and there's still no news of Jimmy. Sigh... Really wonder what he's up to. So many days already... he also didn't call up. I wonder how he would explain to me about not meeting me in the very last minute!

He may appear, or he may not. Just like the last time he disappeared. I thought he was gone for good, but he appeared about two months later and then kept in contact with me very frequently.

The same goes for Mr. Peh. Seems that he has been treating me coldly ever since he came back from his Vietnam trip, or I should say it's from the day that we met up. Maybe I'm not the "Princess" that he anticipated. Well... too bad then... Anyway, I'm used to people coming and going in and out of my life. Well, if they choose to leave, there's nothing much I can do too.

No comments: