Saturday, December 15, 2007

Such a boring night...

It was such a boring night last night. I came back at about 7.30pm after shopping with Keat Hoon and her friends at BHG Bugis.

After work, I went to meet Keat Hoon at Bugis. We went to shop while waiting for her friends to arrive. Then we went to pray at the Kwan Yin Temple and Four Face Buddha.

Then we went to have our lunch at V8 Cafe. The waiter came and took down our orders. When he was repeating our orders, I nodded at each order that he repeated. However, when it came to the last order which was mine, he was stunned and kept looking at me and couldn't remember what was the last order! I told him the last order and he was so embarrassed. Kekeke... probably he thinks how come I've such super duper memory! :P

We waited for long before the food came. We enjoyed our food and chatted over our meals. It was such lovely meal with the laughters from our conversations. We talked about HR and Accounts personnel in our companies.

After the lunch, Keat Hoon accompanied me to BHG to buy the necklace that Clara wished for her Christmas this year. I managed to get the necklace and then headed home while Keat Hoon went to meet the rest of her friends to catch a movie.

It was a slow night. I went to sleep at midnight and woke up at 11am this morning :D

No comments: