Mom has gone for her holidays since Sunday for 10 days. She left home at 3am+ for her flight at 6.30am. The nightmare thus began.
Sunday
I've decided not to do any housechores first. The thought of it just put me off.
Monday
I studied a little during office hours while boss was not around. After work, I went to meet my friends for revision cos I know for sure I won't be in the mood to study at home. By the time I reached home, it was about 11pm. I put the clothes to wash. I had to split half to wash as there was too many clothes to be washed. After I finished hanging the clothes, it was about 1am. I did a little of my own stuffs before I went to sleep at 2am.
Tuesday
I was tired but dragged myself to work. We went to view office with HR in the afternoon. The place just put me off. It was at Tanjong Pagar Road. It was the shophouses. The place seemed so out of place for me. We are SME company, but why can't we get a proper office building? Imagine having to ask the bankers to come to shophouse talk abt business, seems so weird!
The banks were far. I need to do banking everyday, so it's not convenient for me at all. It's very unsafe. Boss suggested that we can consider opening another bank account. The thing is, he's only in charge of signing the documents. But I've to gather all the information and submit the documents to the bank! It's a very tedious process, mind you!
In the evening, I was too tired and didn't go for revision with my friends. I went home straight and bought my dinner. It was 8pm+ after my dinner. I was too tired to do housework and went to bed at abt 11.30pm.
Wednesday
I woke up feeling giddy and with headache. I went to see the doctor and got an mc to rest while hoping that I can revise a little. Doctor diagnosed as viral infection while I think I'm just facing fatigueness.
I came home with breakfast and newspapers. After breakfast, I hung the clothes and then went to take a nap. However, after I woke up, the headache persists! I guess the medicine wasn't strong enough. The doctor prescribed paracetamol 500mg! I was also given pills for iron deficiency.
Then I proceeded to vacuum the floor. It hasn't been vacuumed or swept for at least since Sunday. I doubt Mom cleaned the floor for the past few days while she was still at home. I guess it wasn't mopped either for at least a whole week!
I saw Dad's progressive spectacles and frowned. The frames were loose and the nosepad came off. Can't he just do something about it? Like that also can wear ah?? Aiyo..!!
Then I vacuumed the living room. Dad came to ask me something while the vacuum cleaner was on. I couldn't hear what he was saying and threw my temper at him. He asked where were the papers. I told him I've put back to the newspapers stack.
Men are always so annoying..
- They don't put the papers back to where they are supposed to be and dump the papers on the sofa after reading.
- They don't clean the stain when they accidentally dripped the tea/coffee onto the floor. As a results, ants come.
I'm already very tired with work and studies and now I've to do the housechores. If I don't do, nobody will do in the house. Can Mom not choose to go holidays during my exams period? You're just causing more stress for me and dumping me in the sea!!! I'm very mad with you and the others. I already have problems with studies and it's so stressful now and yet I've to worry for the housework and do them myself. I really will collapse one day before you come home....... Angry with you!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment