This week's expenditure is so high... Got my mobile phone replaced. It cost me $268 as my contract has not ended. Then Karen's father just passed away. We also gave some token on the demise of her father. I didn't go to her father's wake as I had to attend my Primary Schoolmate's baby's full month celebration. I bought a little gift for her baby girl.
I thought of having a haircut today at the neighbourhood hair salon. The hair stylist recommended me to do hair treatment as my hair was rather dry. I thought neighbourhood hair salon charges won't be too high. I only expected it to be like $30+ for hair treatment. When all was done, I saw the boss entered $95 into the cash register. I was stunned! It showed on the price board that haircut is only $12. I asked the boss how much was the hair treatment. He said it was $80, which was one of the better hair treatment levels in the range. Piangz... I could have gone to more reputable hair salons lor. However, my friend said the products that the salon used is not too bad -- GoldWell. It's about that price in any other salons.
Sigh... really spent a lot this one week. Luckily nobody is getting married yet. Else have to give another big ang bao liao. >.<



No comments:
Post a Comment