Another weekend has passed. It'll be a busy week for me as it's time to close month-end accounts again! Usually people will be feeling sianz becos they'll be busy, but for me, I'm happy becos there's something for me to do! Heee...
Thinking of going for a spa manicure and pedicure some time next week. It's on a promotional price of $68. It's time to groom my nails already. The last time I went was in July when I had to go for Jeslyn's wedding. What colour should I choose this round? Maybe I should ask the therapist for some suggestions =)
Thinking of going for a spa manicure and pedicure some time next week. It's on a promotional price of $68. It's time to groom my nails already. The last time I went was in July when I had to go for Jeslyn's wedding. What colour should I choose this round? Maybe I should ask the therapist for some suggestions =)



No comments:
Post a Comment