Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekends

Kind of a boring weekend for me. I think I've been eating too much heaty food these days. My throat starts to feel a little dry and painful.

Yesterday morning, I was taking something from my bag underneath my bed. Just as I moved my hand up, the splinter from the bed pricked into my finger! Piangz... I only managed to get part of it out from the 2nd joint of my finger. This morning, I then used the needle to prick the skin torn and pushed out the remaining splinter out from the flesh.

Later in the afternoon, I'll be meeting Huiping for a facial at Ultimate Spa at Singapore Civil Service Club. The appointment is at 4pm but we're meeting at 3.30pm. It's a promotion by Standard Chartered credit card. The facial costs only $38. I'll give it a try and see how it goes! :)

No comments: