Sunday, October 21, 2007

INCONSIDERATE ORGANISER!!!

It's merely 8.48am that I'm writing this blog. I got woken up at 8.15am, reason being some idiot was singing KTV. I thought it's which family having no brains and singing KTV so early in the morning. Then I realised it's the block party opposite my block held at its void deck.

I'm not sure who is the organiser. I only heard that hosts kept saying there's lucky draw later and asked the residents to help themselves with the food.

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO ORGANISE A KARAOKE SESSION AT 8AM IN THE MORNING!! ARE THEY CRAZY?!!

Whose vocal would open so early in the morning? I only hear aunties and uncles singing chinese oldies and their vocal sounds like slaughtering chicken early in the morning at 8am.

Really fed up sia... I wanna sleep leh... I'm sure other residents also wanna sleep. Can't they have KTV event after 10am? Why must it be so early?

Block party... there's a basketball court behind that block. Can't they use the basketball court for the event, just like what the block beside mine has always been doing? They are just holding it at the void deck like Malay wedding. Kaoz!! It's really so noisy and irritating to have been awaken by this kind of noise early in the morning lor! Like that how to sleep!

Can I lodge a complaint? I think it's organised by the RC as the MP is already here. Everybody so inconsiderate for other residents who are sleeping. I think they should hold such event at a multi-purpose court rather than under the void deck at 8am having KTV session!!! Siao! I WANNA SLEEP LEH!!

No comments: