Friday, October 12, 2007

My First Time In A Toyota Axio

Jimmy came to send me home after class last night. It was the first time I took a Toyota Axio. He bought this car few months ago. It was real amazing... haha... amused me even more than Toyota Vios, which has its speedometer in the middle instead of in front of the driver. Jimmy was driving so fast, near to 120km/hr! Maybe not really fast and furious enough for him though.. haha.. but it's thrilling enough for me :P

The interior of the car looks fun!

What I like about is the system in the centre. It has touch-screen features. When it comes to parking, the system allows the driver to pick a spot where he wants to park. And the steering wheel can move by itself!! *pops eyes* kekeke... I sound a bit "sua gu" lah, but it's really an eye-opener for me! Now I can update Alan about it and perhaps answer some of the queries he has for Jimmy =D

No comments: